Trusted is really taking on a life of it's own in Regina as the grapevine and networking starts to reveal our prescence in the city to the business owners eager to hear about the opportunity to get involved with the Trusted Revolution and invest in their great reputation, and surprisingly we are already starting to receive nominations through the Regina site from members of the public too! Saskatoon is providing a steady stream of nominations ( and has been for months thanks to the efforts of all of you in the community who value great businesses) ...although many are in categories that are already full ..we provide 3 Trusted businesses in each catgeory, thereby making Trusted a really user friendly consumer site...the site was created to provide great Trusted options..too many options becomes work and research..why do that when we can do it for you for FREE!
We are running a contest on the www.trustedsaskatoon.com FACEBOOK PAGE CLICK HERE where people who nominate businesses in categories where there are LESS than 3 listings will be entered to win tickets to some wonderful events happening in the city soon PLUS $50 CASH!! We do have lots and lots of businesses in the verifiaction process in both markets , so you will see those come up in the next week or so ..but we still need help in the NEW catgories that Facebook fans voted for to be added OUTDOOR LIVING AND RECREATION category, HEALTH & WELLNESS category and CARPET & CLEANING SERVICES . So please click on the links and Nominate..you could be a BIG winner with Trusted!!
TRUSTED SASKATOON WELCOMES SPA-A-HAVA & EDGEWATER SPA!
By popular demand we Split the SALON & SPA category into 2 categories and we now are thrilled to welcome 2 wonderful Spas to the category on www.trustedsaskatoon.com . Both Spas are owned and run by the wonderful Melissa who started with Spa a Hava that is nestled on Saskatoons most loved street Broadway...Spa a Hava has been long loved by the ' spa- a- nistas' of Saskatoon and it has always been a wise idea to book well in advance for your favourite treatments ....why you askjQuery15209306956911459565_1426722610104? Well just look at all the awards that Spa a Hava has won:
- Winner of the 2009 West Jet Value Award for Best Saskatoon Day Spa - 300 Places to get the best bang for your buck.
- Winner of the 2008 West Jet Value Award for Best Saskatoon Day Spa - 200 Places to get the best bang for your travel buck.
- Voted Best Saskatoon Day Spa in Planet S Magazine's Readers' Choice Poll - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010!!
- One of Canada's Top five Celebrity Hot Spots for spa services - Hello Magazine - May 2007.
- Best Marketing Award for 2006- Broadway Business Improvement District
- Honourable Mention in Glow Magazine's Annual Readers' Choice Best Day Spa Poll 2004.
- One of the two top Saskatchewan Day Spas in Glow Magazine's Canada's Best Day Spa Guide 2005.
WOW ...now lets look at their community involvement in the city:
Spa Ahava is proud to have donated:
- $2,200.00 in memory of Joan Stewart (a dear friend, mother and client) and Anita Cochrane (Bassett) (a lifelong friend). The donation was made at the C95 Breast Cancer Marathon in October, 2010.
- Spa Ahava is proud to have donated $1,175.00 to the C95 Breast Cancer Marathon in October, 2009
- Spa Ahava is proud to have donated $2,900.00 to the C95 Breast Cancer Marathon in October, 2008.
- In support of all of our clients, friends, and mothers of Spa Ahava staff members that we have lost to Breast Cancer, along with those who are currently battling this vicious disease Spa Ahava is proud to have donated $6,420.00 to the C95 Breast Cancer Radio Marathon on October 25th and 26th, 2007.
- Spa Ahava is proud to have donated $5,620.00 to the C95 Breast Cancer Radio Marathon in October of 2006.
- Spa Ahava is proud to have donated $5,000 in October of 2005 to the Centre of Care Campaign in support of all clients and women with Breast Cancer.
After reading that all you need to do now is go and book one of their wonderful treatments and you will see for yourself WHY all of the clients love Spa a Hava ......if you can't get the day/time you need..well don't worry ..now that Melissa has opened Edgewater Spa you have another place to enjoy relaxing for 1, 2 ,3, 4 hours of pampering..alone or with a group of friends ...She has taken the principles and philosophies she used so well in the smaller Spa and transfered them seamlessly to what we believe might be the biggest Spa in Saskatoon...Edgewater is aptly named..it is situated right on the edge of the Broadway Bridge on the bank of the Saskatchewan River valley and it is HUGE..whilst still managing to retain the intimate spa feel that you need to truly relax..when the Trusted team were taken on a tour we couldn't believe how many different treatment rooms they have ..some for couples, trios and many with big, impressive bath tubs to soak your cares and worries away in scented and relaxing bubbles and salts..if you have 15 or so girlfiriend who want a different way to spend a girly night ..they will all probably fit in the group pedi room....probably wouldn't be that relaxing with all the giggles ..but definitely a great experience to share! Men are welcome too..and they have a very tempting and comprehensive menu just for men...which includes this treatment
Monkey Wrench Manicure $38 Just for Men!
Expert Nail care including trimming, shaping, buffing and filing. Your cuticles are pushed back, oiled and to end a stress relieving hand and arm massage accompanied by a warm paraffin hand treatment to hydrate and soften the manliest of hands.
Sounds GREAT Sign the man in your life up today ..and yourself while you are at it !
Trusted are thrilled to give these 2 wonderful spas the THUMBS UP! Check out their listing here