The Trusted team strives to keep up with the innovations in marketing and advertising as they happen.. we 'WALK the WALK and TALK the TALK' . Trusted is super active ( and effective) on our many (SM's) social media platforms, we blog consistently and we have a fantastic new Trusted App.
' New media ' is constantly changing and it is important as a business owner and / or marketing person to take the time to keep yourself informed (and on track) with new developments, so you can see how they may influence and affect your businesses bottom line now and in the future. When we find great information we share it with our partners and friends here on the Trusted Canada blog and in person, after all, that's what being social is all about.
Have you Googled your category locally lately? If not you should, as like many others you may be wondering why your search engine rankings have dipped suddenly? Watch out! You may still be unaware of the latest version of a Google update named “Penguin” & “Panda” Series update!
So, each year, Google changes its search algorithms innumerable times. While most of these changes are minor, every few months Google runs out a ‘major’ algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways...if your rankings have dipped significantly then you need to make some changes to your current website. Whether that be yourself, the ' web expert' in your business or the web designer or outside consultant that you turn to for web help don't delay!
In short: Old SEO strategies are passé. To stay ahead in the game, you need to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites. If you thought your website could get away with:
• Links from pages having no content
• Poor quality links from irrelevant sites or links from site JUST crammed with ads
• A static site that isn't updated
• Not having a blog or blogging the same content for multiple submissions or providing poor quality content
• Absence of Social Media strategy in the overall SEO plan
Your rankings will suffer!
At Trusted we keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates for our Trusted partners and we don't just explain why and how but we also help them tackle these changes before they start to hit their rankings and organic website traffic.
Firstly just BEING part of Trusted really helps their SEO!!
Here we share our SEO strategies that are attuned to the latest Google Panda update:
• We link ONLY to sites that make logical sense and we steer clear of deceptive, ad-heavy sites.
• We use mostly unique and always top quality, relative content, every single time we blog...and we blog ALOT ( up to 52 times a month)
• We incorporate Social Media in the best possible way and that generates a lot of quality traffic
• We focusing on local search and that is what GOOGLE focuses on when it comes to the kind of businesses we partner with.
But most importantly we don't try to cheat Google rankings or cut corners- we work hard to provide everything that Google values and considers when doing these updates and in the end that is what will win out - It's ALWAYS better to be good than to be slick ...!
Doesn’t Let the Panda Devour Your Rankings!
If you are interested in applying for Trusted Regina directory or Trusted Saskatoon Directory and benefiting from our expertise contact us today!