The Trusted team are all about FUN and loving what we do, and as much as we are a business to make profit, philanthropy is a BIG part of who we are, and it has been clearly defined in the company mandate from day 1.
From small personal acts of assistance to more public and sizeable donations, S & E Trusted Online Directories is all about supporting the communities and the PEOPLE in Saskatchewan that we have directories - www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedsaskatoon.com .
As we expand across this fair nation of Canada expect the same!!
Here is Sara Wheelwright the Trusted Founder doing her ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - in her own VERY British way :)
Similar to the You Tube Sensation - Poo Pourri girl .....who's mantra is Girls don't POOP..sara agrees... but they do take an ice shower occasionally !
- and by the way DO JOIN her and the millions of others around the Globe in donating to this great cause - here is the link to DONATE!!
S & E Trusted Onlines Directories commitment to community support & involvement
S & E Trusted Online Directories -the parent company that owns the online directory websites www.trustedsaskatoon.com and www.trustedregina.com believes firmly in giving back to the communities we serve.
Since we launched www.trustedsaskatoon.com on May 31st 2011 we have had a consistent presence in community charities/ non profits and events in both of the Trusted cities we service..
Here is a list of community involvement since May 30th 2011: Totalling over $23,500 in just 18months
We are proud to partner, support and GIVE the Thumbs up to local charities, non profits and community events.
- Child Find Saskatchewan – sponsored and helped promote an event through social media at Broadway Theatre.- $600
- We now sponsor them ongoing and promote them on www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedsaskatoon.com - $3000
- Campbell Homes Pink House for the Breast Health Centre- Sponsors- $5000
- The Little Red Dress Club- Host Sponsor of the Scarlet Soiree benefitting Pink House Campaign- $400
- Sponsored a local first nations youngster to go to Leadership camp at YMCA -$150
- MS Society $250 donation from a Facebook contest Incentive
- C95 Radio Marathon for Breast cancer $250 Donation from a Facebook Contest Incentive
- Habitat for Humanity Regina Woman’s Build Sponsor 2011 and confirmed for 2012 - $2000
- Silver Sponsor of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism Celebrating Senior Volunteer awards 2011 & Bronze sponsor 2012 -$3500
- Tourism Saskatoon Golf Tournament Hole Sponsor 2011. $250
- CFCR- $350 donation to the community Radio station.
- Hole Sponsor of Synergy 8-Decora homes –Saskatoon Crisis nursery initiative 2012 -$3000
- Several donations to silent auctions/ steak night fundraisers - $400
- Focus Mortages Kid Sport Regina Golf tournament Hole sponsor- $250
- YWCA Womens of Distinction Awards donation - $3000
- MS Walk Saskatoon $350 donation
- Kidsport Regina Charity Race Silver Sponsor $250
- Canadian Cancer Society Jail n Bail - $100
- New Hope Dog Rescue - Red Dress Pub Crawl - $250
- Relay For Life - Facebook Incentive - $176
- Helping Regina boy Harrison to get to hospital - $100
- Childrens Wish Saskatoon though Facebook Contest $250
Here is a letter we received today at Trusted HQ in saskatoon from the Saskatoon YWCA ...this truly shows what these donations big and small add up to ..and what they mean to the people who are the beneficiaries!
We are proud to be the only local Directories that work for you ..but we don't do it alone ..TOGETHER WE ARE TRUSTED!
Our Trusted community of locally Trusted businesses are growing by the month, and collectively we raise $1000's and $1000's each month for our local community - giving back is the way to go and we give all our partners the Thumbs up for their amazing fundraising efforts and their individual donations and we will always support their efforts through donations and by sharing their events and iniciatives through our blogs, and via our social media platforms where we now have over 13,000 fans and followers!!
| January 14, 2012 13:51 from Trusted Regina:
www.trustedregina.com is very proud to announce that Galon Insurance, our Trusted Regina( and Saskatoon) Insurance partner has been honored by CAFE ( The Candian Association of Family Enterprise), as they win the Family Enterprise of the year achievement award 2012! click here for the full story from Trusted Regina blog.
In Other Trusted News
Another of our Trusted partners also received some exciting news this week..Adele Kulyk the founder/owner of Global Healthcare Connection Inc, was infomed she has been nominated for a SABEX Award for New Business Venture of the year! Adele is a true expert in her field and she deserves all the recoginition she receives. Adele is a Health and Wellness expert on www.trustedsaskatoon.com . Trusted wishes her the best , and hopes to be celebrating with her when finalists are announced in April!
It has been a positive and wonderful week for Trusted and it's partners across the province...1 award for Galon,a SABEX Nomination for Global Healthcare and multiple SABEX Nominations for www.trustedsaskatoon.com ,the Saskatoon Directory of experts and excellence!
Also this week we celebrated the launch of the PINK HOUSE Campaign, by Campbell Homes a Trusted Home builder. The Saskatoon Pink House will benefit The Saskatoon Breast Health Centre and www.trustedsaskatoon.com is a proud sponsor! Click Here to donate to this great cause!
Stay Trusted my friends..SAFE and TRUSTED of course!
Campbell Homes ..A Trusted Saskatoon home builder launches an amazing campaign... Saskatoons FIRST PINK HOUSE for the Breast Health Centre! Trusted Saskatoon is very proud to sponsor this initiative and support such an excellent cause for local women! Please fan their FACE BOOK page to show support and you will also find out details on this unusual and groundbreaking PINK home!
PinkWood Ltd. and Campbell Custom Homes are celebrating the first ALL PINK, mold, moisture and fire resistant home in Saskatoon. The framing materials for the house are all factory coated with Pinkshield 5000 a coating proven to resist mold, moisture and fire. A portion of the proceeds of the sale of the “Pink House” will support The Breast Health Center in Saskatoon. The address of the house is 744 Rempel Cove, Saskatoon and a media event with live burn test will take place at 10:30am on Monday January 9th, 2012...
Check out the spec Sheet Here!
744_rempel_cove Spec.pdf (1.20 mb)
Get into the Christmas spirit with www.trustedSaskatoon.com.
We would love to reach the magic number 1000 fans....so we have an incentive...like the Trustedsaskatoon.com Facebook Group here then share the Facebook post on our wall about this incentive, which invites people to Fan Trustedsadskatoon.com. Once we reach 1000 fans...a lucky fan will be selected at random to receive $500- $250CASH for themselves and $250 which will be donated to a local Saskatoon charity of their choice! It always pays to be a fan of Trusted..... So FAN, LIKE and then SHARE the post on your wall to be eligible to win...the quicker we get to 1000...the quicker someone wins and a local charity benefits too!!!