The Trusted directories were set up based upon the principals of good business, and the foundation of good business is integrity. Simply put, if you don't care about your customers needs as a business then you will never be Trusted. When Sara the Trusted founder came up with the ' Trusted directories concept ' she wanted to have clear, simple guildlines or ' guarantees' laid out for all to see , and she knew it was important for the Trusted partners to sign contracts to uphold those guarantees (and for the partners to be held to them by Trusted).
It only works if the partners take their responsibilities seriously, and it is important that they tell people they are Trusted and what it means!
Recently Emerald Park Homes a Trusted Regina home builder contacted Sara to see if she would be willing to be featured in an article in the Regina and Region Home builders association's popular and well distributed You're Home Magazine. We were thrilled to be invites and we think the article turned out just great .....and it is clear that Lorena and Gary Sawchyn the wonderful owners of Emerald Park Homes understand the old proverb
Enjoy the article here:
TrustedRegina com and EPH in Your Home Magazine Fall 2013 (3).pdf (246.99 kb)
posted by Trusted Regina | March 18, 2013 23:00
The www.trustedregina.com team had a wonderful time at the Regina What Women Want Show 2013....it might have been blizzard and freezing outside but inside we had almost TOO Much fun!! The show was all about supporting LOCAL businesses and that is what WE DO...the ones WE know you can Trust!!
We had $1000's of prizes to give away all donated by Trusted Regina Partners, a Big GONG ( that we banged every 2 hours all weekend when we picked a winner) , a magician, balloons and so many giggles..the feedback from the public was amazing ..clearly we have something people like and appreciate! ( phew!!) .
Fan us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter as we always appreciate feedback and LOVE giving away prizes!!
Enjoy the video ...see if there is anyone you recognize ..and be sure to go to the show next year..as we are only going to be bigger and better!!
S & E Trusted Onlines Directories commitment to community support & involvement
S & E Trusted Online Directories -the parent company that owns the online directory websites www.trustedsaskatoon.com and www.trustedregina.com believes firmly in giving back to the communities we serve.
Since we launched www.trustedsaskatoon.com on May 31st 2011 we have had a consistent presence in community charities/ non profits and events in both of the Trusted cities we service..
Here is a list of community involvement since May 30th 2011: Totalling over $23,500 in just 18months
We are proud to partner, support and GIVE the Thumbs up to local charities, non profits and community events.
- Child Find Saskatchewan – sponsored and helped promote an event through social media at Broadway Theatre.- $600
- We now sponsor them ongoing and promote them on www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedsaskatoon.com - $3000
- Campbell Homes Pink House for the Breast Health Centre- Sponsors- $5000
- The Little Red Dress Club- Host Sponsor of the Scarlet Soiree benefitting Pink House Campaign- $400
- Sponsored a local first nations youngster to go to Leadership camp at YMCA -$150
- MS Society $250 donation from a Facebook contest Incentive
- C95 Radio Marathon for Breast cancer $250 Donation from a Facebook Contest Incentive
- Habitat for Humanity Regina Woman’s Build Sponsor 2011 and confirmed for 2012 - $2000
- Silver Sponsor of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism Celebrating Senior Volunteer awards 2011 & Bronze sponsor 2012 -$3500
- Tourism Saskatoon Golf Tournament Hole Sponsor 2011. $250
- CFCR- $350 donation to the community Radio station.
- Hole Sponsor of Synergy 8-Decora homes –Saskatoon Crisis nursery initiative 2012 -$3000
- Several donations to silent auctions/ steak night fundraisers - $400
- Focus Mortages Kid Sport Regina Golf tournament Hole sponsor- $250
- YWCA Womens of Distinction Awards donation - $3000
- MS Walk Saskatoon $350 donation
- Kidsport Regina Charity Race Silver Sponsor $250
- Canadian Cancer Society Jail n Bail - $100
- New Hope Dog Rescue - Red Dress Pub Crawl - $250
- Relay For Life - Facebook Incentive - $176
- Helping Regina boy Harrison to get to hospital - $100
- Childrens Wish Saskatoon though Facebook Contest $250
Here is a letter we received today at Trusted HQ in saskatoon from the Saskatoon YWCA ...this truly shows what these donations big and small add up to ..and what they mean to the people who are the beneficiaries!
We are proud to be the only local Directories that work for you ..but we don't do it alone ..TOGETHER WE ARE TRUSTED!
Our Trusted community of locally Trusted businesses are growing by the month, and collectively we raise $1000's and $1000's each month for our local community - giving back is the way to go and we give all our partners the Thumbs up for their amazing fundraising efforts and their individual donations and we will always support their efforts through donations and by sharing their events and iniciatives through our blogs, and via our social media platforms where we now have over 13,000 fans and followers!!
Social media is one of the many ways the Trusted Team communicates the Trusted Directories philosophy to the public in the cities we service. New research proves that social media interaction between a customer and a brand drives both immediate and long-term sales increases. A report from LoyaltyOne, Medill Medill, and the Ivey Business School at Western University establishes the accountability link long sought by brands that have showered dollars on social media marketing while attempting to prove the return on investment to members of the C-suite.
The research findings are based on a two-year analysis of brand-customer social media engagement and transaction data. Researchers were able to show that those engaging customers with social media increased sales by 15% to 30% versus those not using any social media. The good news is this research delivers the evidence that investment in social media has the potential to return benefits in the form of transactions, profits and ROI if done well.
The higher the level of participation in a social media event, the greater the impact on a consumer’s purchasing activity.
As you can see by a recent screen shot of www.trustedsaskatoon.com where 1222 of the 1501 fans are talking about us, we are doing a great job of engaging our fans by providing value with posts, contests & articles that they enjoy. Our aim has always been to create real loyalty...so they spread the positive WOM in their real lives AND in their virtual world.
Thanks to http://www.techvibes.com/blog/social-media-sales-2012-10-26 for original source material.
www.trustedsaskatoon.com and www.trustedregina.com are more than just the best Regina Directory and the Best Saskatoon Directory they are a growing resource library of Tips ..some provided by our Trusted Partners who really are THE LOCAL EXPERTS in their industries in Saskatoon...and some consumer and business tips provided by us here at Trusted S ! Lets face it ...if you can deal with the experts that share their knowledge freely...why would you go anywhere else? Trusted is here to work for you the consumer ...we want to save you TIME, STRESS and MONEY..Trusted does the research for the consumers ( probably much more thoroughly), so they don't have to..