The Trusted team are all about FUN and loving what we do, and as much as we are a business to make profit, philanthropy is a BIG part of who we are, and it has been clearly defined in the company mandate from day 1.
From small personal acts of assistance to more public and sizeable donations, S & E Trusted Online Directories is all about supporting the communities and the PEOPLE in Saskatchewan that we have directories - www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedsaskatoon.com .
As we expand across this fair nation of Canada expect the same!!
Here is Sara Wheelwright the Trusted Founder doing her ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - in her own VERY British way :)
Similar to the You Tube Sensation - Poo Pourri girl .....who's mantra is Girls don't POOP..sara agrees... but they do take an ice shower occasionally !
- and by the way DO JOIN her and the millions of others around the Globe in donating to this great cause - here is the link to DONATE!!
S & E Trusted Onlines Directories commitment to community support & involvement
S & E Trusted Online Directories -the parent company that owns the online directory websites www.trustedsaskatoon.com and www.trustedregina.com believes firmly in giving back to the communities we serve.
Since we launched www.trustedsaskatoon.com on May 31st 2011 we have had a consistent presence in community charities/ non profits and events in both of the Trusted cities we service..
Here is a list of community involvement since May 30th 2011: Totalling over $23,500 in just 18months
We are proud to partner, support and GIVE the Thumbs up to local charities, non profits and community events.
- Child Find Saskatchewan – sponsored and helped promote an event through social media at Broadway Theatre.- $600
- We now sponsor them ongoing and promote them on www.trustedregina.com and www.trustedsaskatoon.com - $3000
- Campbell Homes Pink House for the Breast Health Centre- Sponsors- $5000
- The Little Red Dress Club- Host Sponsor of the Scarlet Soiree benefitting Pink House Campaign- $400
- Sponsored a local first nations youngster to go to Leadership camp at YMCA -$150
- MS Society $250 donation from a Facebook contest Incentive
- C95 Radio Marathon for Breast cancer $250 Donation from a Facebook Contest Incentive
- Habitat for Humanity Regina Woman’s Build Sponsor 2011 and confirmed for 2012 - $2000
- Silver Sponsor of Saskatchewan Seniors Mechanism Celebrating Senior Volunteer awards 2011 & Bronze sponsor 2012 -$3500
- Tourism Saskatoon Golf Tournament Hole Sponsor 2011. $250
- CFCR- $350 donation to the community Radio station.
- Hole Sponsor of Synergy 8-Decora homes –Saskatoon Crisis nursery initiative 2012 -$3000
- Several donations to silent auctions/ steak night fundraisers - $400
- Focus Mortages Kid Sport Regina Golf tournament Hole sponsor- $250
- YWCA Womens of Distinction Awards donation - $3000
- MS Walk Saskatoon $350 donation
- Kidsport Regina Charity Race Silver Sponsor $250
- Canadian Cancer Society Jail n Bail - $100
- New Hope Dog Rescue - Red Dress Pub Crawl - $250
- Relay For Life - Facebook Incentive - $176
- Helping Regina boy Harrison to get to hospital - $100
- Childrens Wish Saskatoon though Facebook Contest $250
Here is a letter we received today at Trusted HQ in saskatoon from the Saskatoon YWCA ...this truly shows what these donations big and small add up to ..and what they mean to the people who are the beneficiaries!
We are proud to be the only local Directories that work for you ..but we don't do it alone ..TOGETHER WE ARE TRUSTED!
Our Trusted community of locally Trusted businesses are growing by the month, and collectively we raise $1000's and $1000's each month for our local community - giving back is the way to go and we give all our partners the Thumbs up for their amazing fundraising efforts and their individual donations and we will always support their efforts through donations and by sharing their events and iniciatives through our blogs, and via our social media platforms where we now have over 13,000 fans and followers!!
Trusted Regina forms a partnership with KINDERBUZZ Regina's FAMILY EXPERTS....we tell you why they get the Thumbs up!
posted by Trusted Regina | February 4, 2012 15:58
www.trustedregina.com is pleased to announce a new partnership with www.kinderbuzz.com . For those of you Mothers, Fathers and Families that haven't heard of Kinderbuzz yet, we can tell you that www.kinderbuzz.com is the most comprehensive online publication for families in Regina and surrounding areas. They have a good following on Facebook ( Click here to FAN ) where they aregreat at keeping you updated on whats going on .....you can follow them here on Twitter too. ...or just click on their lovely banner ad on www.trustedregina.com home page!
Trusted saw immediately that the demographic of Kinderbuzz is very similar to the demographics of people that are drawn to and will use Trusted...Our Facebook fans are predominantly female in Saskatoon and we imagine that will be the same in Regina ..and most fall in the 25-45 age bracket......most are busy parents, who like to have centralised places to provide answers rather than trawling all over town ( or the web..which can take just as long sometimes) trying to find stuff out.Kinderbuzz offers great opinions, insight and up to date news and info for everything family and they love the whole Trusted Idea...like Trusted it was founded by women ..and currently it is also an all women team..we have so much in common and we look forward to promoting and endorsing them across our social networks...and sharing their successes and supporting them in all they do!
Click Here for the full blog
Stay Trusted my friends
www.trustedregina.com 's first OF MANY non profit and community projects that Trusted founder Sara Wheelwright is supporting across the province , she is one of the 100 women involved in this amazing initiative! Trusted believes in giving back to the community as an ongoing commitment.
Regina Habitat for Humanity 100 Women in 100 Days - Nov. 1 - Feb. 8, 2012
What is 100k in 100 Days? 100k in 100 Days is an initiative being undertaken by a group of exceptional women in Regina. The goal of the group is for 100 women to raise $100,000 in 100 days. $100,000 will cover the costs of materials to build a home for a hard-working family who will put in a minimum of 500 sweat-equity-hours towards the building of their home and then pay an interest-free-mortgage. The interest-free-mortgage will allow them to escape high rent payments and begin saving for their future. Participants in this exciting initiative are encouraged to not only contribute financially to this build but also by volunteering on site as well. Build volunteers need not have experience. Our journeyman carpenters will oversee the project from beginning to end ensuring the family has a solid, well-built home to live in. Teams of five or six volunteers will enjoy time on the job site learning and contributing to the house that will become a dream come true for a family looking for their very own home. If you'd like to be one in a hundred contributors/volunteers please call Trish Bezborotko, Director of Fund Development and Communications, Habitat for Humanity Regina at 522-9700 or email tbez@habitatregina: Cheques can be made payable to Habitat for Humanity Regina, please put in subject line 100 K in 100 Days and mail to 1740 Broder St., Regina, SK S4N 2H7. We can also process your donation on VISA or Mastercard. Please call us at 522-9700 to donate using a credit card.
Women Involved so far
1. Trish Bezborotko 2. Dr. Vianne Timmons 3. Yvonne Slobodian 4. Candace Fischer 5. Kayla Mackay 6. Denise Black 7. Beth Miller 8. Sarah McIntosh 9. Marie Diewold 10. Myrna Linner 11. Laura Redhead 12. Anne Parker 13. Kerry Lumbard 14. Susan Hertz 15. Shana Graham 16. Suzanne Doyle 17. Erinn Knight 18. Sandra Schulte 19. Lori Wiens 20. Dr. Mina Patel 21. Erica Morris 22. Natasha Wolfond 23. Edna Keep 24. Jean Mackay 25. Christine Egarhos 26. Paula Koch 27. Nicole Richard 28. Heidi Lindsay 29. Linda Paul 30. Brenda Leach 31. Michelle Welter 32. Kendra Townsend 33. Heather McGinnis 34. Debra Duncan 35. Pat Quaroni 36. Stephanie Brassard 37. Nicole Fahlman 38. Tracy Slobodian 39. Pam Klein 40. Gayle Dodds 41. Rita Milenkovic 42. Wendy Coutts 43. Pamela Lothian 44. Rhonda Zwack 45. Sara Wheelwright 46. Jocelyn Souliere 47. Mavis Botkin-Bodnarchuk 48. Lorna Thul 49. Patsy Bast 50. Lynn Ball 51. Donna Kabaluk 52. Jackie Hall 53. Cherie Robbins 54. Treva Veilleux 55. Lisa Peters 56. Michelle Strawford 57. Dr. Loreen Larson 58. Tammy Slugoski 59. Traci Tian 60. Judy Vanderleest 61. Scarlett Wheaton 62. Amanda Boquist 63. Kathy Ferguson 64. Lois Vanderhooft 65. Carrie Balkwill 66. Mary Weimer 67. Janice Beattie 68. Renae Hunter 69. Kendra Cruson 70. Jeannette Vogel 71. Jade Gritzfeld 72. Pam Heid 73. Karen Allan 74. Michele Nieswandt 75. Cheryl Solberg 76. Vicki Goldade 77. Carrie Ledingham 78. Dr. Dena McMartin